World-Class Gymnastics Instruction, “Ninja Zone”, Dance, Sports and more!
SUMMER CAMP INFORMATION
Half Day – 8:30 am – 11:30 am
Half Day – 12:00 – 3:00 pm
Full Day – 8:30 am – 3:00 pm
|Full Week||Individual Days|
|Full Day:||$320||Full Day:||$82|
|Half Day:||$220||Half Day:||$59|
Additional Notes for all Summer Weeks (May-August):
- Each child will receive a SUPERCAMP shirt during their first full week.
- Weekly themes and Special Guests will be posted online.
Summer General Information:
- Register online using our Parent Portal and pick your location.
- Ages 3-13 years (Must be potty trained)
- Registrations submitted after 5:00 pm the weekday prior to day attending are subject to $25 Late Registration Fee.
- Extended Care available at Phoenix location 3:00 – 5:30 pm ($5.00 per half hour).
- Any child picked up after 3:10 pm at the Arcadia location will be charged $1.00 per minute.
- Any child picked up after 5:30 pm at the Phoenix location will be charged $1.00 per minute.
- SUPERCAMP will be canceled if there is insufficient enrollment.
- Please leave all electronics and other valuables at home as Arizona Sunrays cannot be held responsible for lost items.
What to Bring:
- Comfortable clothes to move around in throughout the day, leotards are not required.
- Please provide a lunch for Full Day enrollments. Arizona Sunrays Cafe hours are 8:00 am – 8:30 am. Set up an account at the Cafe the first day of camp. We will provide a lunch in the event a lunch was forgotten (by charging your prepaid account).
- Flip-flops work best. Closed-toe shoes are recommended for our outdoor play.
- Don’t forget to bring the energy as we take pride in each day being action packed and full of activities to keep SUPERCAMP moving!
$10 for day / $50 for week / $10 Transfer Fee
Registrations are eligible for a credit if SUPERCAMP is contacted within a 24-hour window of the day registered for. This is for sickness or injury. Refunds only offered on an Emergency Basis (sickness, prolonged illness).
Please direct your questions or comments to the SUPERCAMP Director at [email protected] or call 602.992.5790