Parent Portal to Register for Community Locations
We would first like to thank everyone for your participation in our gymnastics program. To help your child get the most out of his or her classes, we ask that you do not stay in the classroom or gym during class time. Over the years we have found that when family stay in the class it can be a distraction for the children. Each instructor is more than happy to discuss your son or daughter’s progress at the end of each class. The parents will be able to sit in on the last week of class for the last 10 minutes of class and the children will be able to show off their skills.
Please review Arizona Sunrays policy for reporting an absence and our safety procedures for pick-up.
- If your child is going to be absent, please notify [email protected] at least one hour prior to class.
- If we have not received notification of your child’s absence, the emergency contact will be notified in the first ten minutes of class.
- If an emergency occurs which effects pick-up, please call 602.992.5791.
- Authorized pick-up persons must be submitted in writing if different from parent or guardian who registered for class.
- Photo ID must be shown when picking up student.
- We ask that you notify us by email if your child is participating in the after school program (MAC).
- Please call 602.992.5791 to let us know you will be late for pick up. If we do not have any notification or if you are late to pick up your child a late fee of $10 for every 15 minutes will be assessed.
***Update as of August 1st, Madison Simis and Beth El participants must also have a current membership with Arizona Sunrays. Our Membership fee is $40 per year and provides member’s discounts in our pro-shop and on birthday parties. Those who already have a current membership at our main location will not be charged again.
Arizona Sunrays Gymnastics and Dance Center
Please direct your questions or comments to the Arcadia Site Coordinator and Internal Design at [email protected] or call 602.992.5791